RJV Designs offers a personalised property management service. We are on-call for our landlords and their tenants. The RJV Designs difference is that we inspect all problems before tradesmen are booked. Small problems can often be fixed on the spot without expensive call-out charges.
We have qualified tradesmen who are great at keeping it all ‘ticking’. We ensure they provide a timely response and supply all the necessary landlord’s legal certificates including gas and electrical safety. We are also happy to provide photo evidence of completed repairs which our overseas landlords find very helpful.
We cover a variety of property management matters such as:
- Property maintenance management
- Block management
- Estate management
- Preparing your property of letting or selling
- Vacant property management
- Repairs, maintenance, and refurbishment
- Property visits
- Payment of outgoings
- Property management for ex-pat landlords
- Tenancy cleaning
As a landlord based in London or overseas we can organise and prepare your property for selling or letting. Ensuring you get the highest return within your budget, keeping you informed every step of the way.
Once your tenants are in residence, we will deal with your property management, general upkeep ensuring your assets and rights are protected, meaning you only need to deal with one point of contact. Making it easy for you and your tenant.
We only employ trusted, proven tradespeople that we have used over 25 years. We ensure they are attentive, efficient, economical, and reliable about completing projects to deadline and to prescribed budgets.
At RJV Designs we are committed to giving you the landlord impartial advice and recommendations on any alterations we deem necessary to your property, noting style requirements and financial frameworks. You can rely on us to manage refurbishments and design solutions and ensuring that your property complies with safety regulations for gas electrical fittings and furnishings.
A few articles about managing your rental property, click on the links below:
Property Management Fulham, Chelsea, Putney and Home Counties.
FEE: from 5% of rental income, plus VAT
We understand landlords want to protect their investment, which means satisfied tenants and well-maintained property. RJV offers a personalised property management service, including:
- Keyholding and on-call response for tenants
- Welcome letter with property information for tenants
- Arranging inventory check-in and check-out
- Timely assistance with repairs and inspection before contractors are booked
- Photo evidence of repairs if required
- Arranging annual Gas Safety Certificate and 5-year Electrical Safety Certificate
- Conducting annual smoke alarm testing
- Advice regarding landlords’ legal obligations (deposit registration, EPC certificate, etc.)
- Arranging end-of-tenancy cleaning
Interior Designer Fulham, Chelsea and Home Counties.
Have a look at ‘From the Designers Desk’ for articles and blogs on different aspects of interior design and property management.
“ No fluff, Just sensible stuff ”